What You’ll Be Doing...
We are seeking an attorney to support our compliance
and regulatory programs. The successful candidate will join the team tasked with:
• Managing compliance communications on behalf
of the corporation
• Implement in-house corporate counsel and best practices for compliance and regulatory affairs in the telecommunications industry
• Work with Allied Counsel
• Attend to in person official matters and
proceedings and or tend to filings that require an attorney
What we’re looking for...
You’ll Need to Have
• JD degree and one or more years of relevant
• Bar membership and needed licenses.
• Experience advising or implementing corporate
compliance programs or internal controls.
Even Better If You Have
• Experience with risk management.
• Interest in data analytics.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Comfort with public speaking (including
teaching and training).
When you join….
You’ll have the power to impact business decisions
on a corporate level.
The work that you will do will transform how
people, businesses and things connect with each other. We work with the brightest minds in technology
and together we can ensure that we provide the fastest and most reliable
network for our customers, in the safest way. Taking a quantum leap in communications and
in our connected solutions we want to take the time to thoughtfully make an
impact in building stronger and more reliable connectivity to the communities we
serve and enabling the “Next-Big-Thing” Here,
you’ll have the ability to make an impact and create positive change, and join our team
of the best and brightest.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer
- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and
Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Remote Worker - Approved
Yes, except where not practical by required
Telecommunications, Information Technology &
Services, Computer & Network Security
1587621273 | Job Family: CORP-ADM-LGL | Business
EOE and Drug-Free Workplace
Method 1:Upload Resume to submit CV / Resume.
Applicants must be able to pass an extensive background investigation and must not be prevented from maintaining a valid security clearance in the country of employment.
If you are interested in this position please apply online.