FTR TheRecord Player 5.4 Free Download **Windows 7 Compatible**
FTR TheRecord Player® 5.4
The Record Player is a FREE program available for download from the FTR
web site that court administrators, judges, court monitors and clerks, and
transcribers can use to review, play back, share and copy audio/video
proceedings captured by an FTR recording system—all without fast forwarding
or rewinding a single cassette.
Although its audio/video play back features are the most advanced available,
TheRecord Player’s "tape recorder-style" features are easy to understand and
learn. Users have complete control over the audio/video play back process. They
can choose to review an entire audio/video proceeding, or select specific,
relevant segments. They can also increase or decrease the master volume, or
the volume of individual channels, as well as turn individual channels on or off
TheRecord Player eliminates the need to rewind and fast-forward cassettes,
and does away with tape recorder maintenance problems forever. Download it
FREE from the FTR web site at www.fortherecord.com.
Versatile Features That Help You
- FREE download from FTR web site – www.fortherecord.com.
- Copy audio/video records onto any high-capacity digital media.
- Excellent play back sound quality.
- Electronic delivery and play back from anywhere within the court network.
- Time-referencing feature eliminates inaccurate index numbers.
- Define and save a specific range of audio/video.
- Compliant with accessibility requirements for disabled users
(Section 508 in USA).
- Compatible with Crestron and AMX control and automation systems.
Ease of Use
- Easy-to-use "tape recorder-like" interface.
- Direct access to audio/video without rewinding or fast forwarding cassettes.
- 4-channel isolation and complete audio/video play back volume and speed
- No more tape recorder maintenance problems.
- Complete foot pedal control for hands- free navigation.